Permanent Make-up Combi Training
In our seminar you will learn how to achieve an aesthetic and precise shape to suit your client and how to use the correct technique for the treatments.
- Introduction what is permanent make-up
- Drawing technique: drawing in the eyebrows correctly
- Tensioning technique: Correctly tensioning the eyebrows
- Pigmentation techniques and workflow: Eyebrow Classic Shading, hairline drawing, powder technique/ombre, the workflow.
- Sign technique: the decorative eyeliner, lash line thickening.
- Tensioning technique: Correct tensioning of the eyes
- Make-up technique: facial expressions, face shapes, the eyes, eyeliner variations/appropriate to type
- Pigmentation techniques and workflow: The lash line thickening, the decorative eyeliner, eye shadow technique, the work flow
- Dermatology: skin structure, physiology of the skin, the lymphatic system, depth of pigmentation.
- Equipment: instructions for use, manufacturer's description, needle modules
- Make-up artistry: Golden section, facial expressions, lip shapes, lip modelling
- Hygiene: hygiene at the workplace, hygiene at the customer, hygiene products, hygiene plan
- The workplace: setting up the workplace, working materials, anaesthetics, colours, colour theory
- Sign technique: The lips
- Tensioning technique: correct tensioning of the lips
- Pigmentation techniques and workflow: The workflow, lips partial shading, full shading, watercolor technique.
- Care instructions and aftercare: Indications/contraindications, care instructions, durability of the color, herpes prophylaxis
- Protection of your work: declaration of consent, consultation and educational interview, photo documentation, insurance coverage, pricing
Location: SHR Germany GmbH | Hans-Sachs-Str. 17 | 40721 Hilden
Duration: 2 days each approx. 8 hours
Times: Every 2nd Saturday & Sunday & Monday & Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
Note: Please arrive min. 30 minutes before the start of the training for registration!
- You must have a pre-confirmed registration to attend the training!
- You will need a model for the training.
After completion of the training you will receive your certificates.
During the training you will receive your starter set consisting of:
- Silverline digital control unit with LCD display
- Handpiece - hygiene module
- Needle modules for the initial equipment ( 5x 1er, 5x 3er, 5x 5er )
- Connection cable for the handpiece
- power plug
- Foot pedal
- Handpiece holder
- 1 pair of keys for transport case
- 10x finger ring pot
- Inclusive 1x training skin